Our Immigration Services
At Waltham Forest Immigration Bureau, we take pride in providing a wide range of personal, flexible advice, representation, and advocacy in all areas of UK visas and immigration. We are one of the best government-accredited immigration advice bureaus in east London and are fully regulated by OISC to assist with all asylum, immigration, and nationality issues.
As a highly accredited firm, we have the knowledge and insight to deliver a fully personalised service that suits each client. We have extensive experience in working with private individuals, families, and businesses based within and outside the UK, taking care to advise you on how best to prove that you meet the requirements for your chosen route.
Whether you are looking to settle in the UK, or to visit or study temporarily, our quality immigration solicitors and advisors will provide you with the help you need to build a future in the UK. Some of our specialist areas include:
- Asylum: To claim asylum in the UK, you must have left your country of residence and not be able to return due to fear of persecution because of your race, religion, sexuality, political opinion, or membership to a particular social group. Our immigration advisors understand the urgency involved in claiming asylum, which is why we offer urgent, comprehensive advice for a wide range of asylum issues. From thorough document checks to high-quality translation services, we will work quickly and efficiently to maximise your chances of success.
- UK Visa: Each visa category has different eligibility requirements and depending on your situation, you may require a UK-based sponsor. We have extensive experience in navigating all the pitfalls of UK Visa applications and can help you prepare all the necessary documentation to help you demonstrate your eligibility for your visa. We can assist in the application process for a wide range of UK visas, including Spouse Visas, Fiancé Visas, Visitor Visas, Family Visas, and Tier 1, 2, 3, and 4 Visas.
- EU Residency: Our team can help you prepare and submit EEA Family Permit, Residence Card, or Permanent Residence applications according to the new EU settlement scheme. Our vast knowledge of EU law, as well as Brexit and its impact on immigration regulations, allows us to assess your unique situation and find the best solution for you and your family.
- Extension/Settlement Applications: We can assist non-EEA citizens with their settlement applications. We can help you assess your eligibility for Indefinite Leave to Remain, and will help you prepare your application to give you the best possible chance for success. We can also assist with British naturalisation applications.
- Citizenship: Once you have been on Indefinite Leave to Remain or EU Settled Status for more than three years, you will be eligible for British citizenship. Our immigration lawyers will help you prepare all the necessary documentation for your citizenship application, working closely with you to compile and submit all the paperwork you need to ensure a successful application. Once your citizenship application has been approved, you will be able to live, work, and study in the UK permanently without restriction.
- Immigration Detention: If you are found to have breached immigration laws or the conditions of your immigration status, you could face detention in an immigration removal centre and could potentially be deported from the UK. Our highly experienced immigration advisors can help you solve your case if you are being detained, providing the expert guidance you need to prevent your removal from the UK.
Our team of professional immigration lawyers in east London takes pride in being as accessible as possible to all our clients, which is why our offices are available for walk-in appointments six days a week. We also offer specialised community outreach appointments at a time and place convenient for you.
We are proud to use our in-depth knowledge of all areas of immigration law to deliver a tailored service that suits the unique needs of our clients. Read more about our distinct immigration advice packages below:
Our Professional Legal Service Fees
Booked appointments in our offices are at a chargeable rate; however, our initial telephone advice service is offered free of charge. In line with our unique Community Referral Scheme, we offer appointments at no charge if you have been referred by the Local Authority, or by one of our listed network partners.
In line with our value for money pledge, we take pride in the complete clarity and transparency of all our fees. You will only be billed for the service you need, and the fee for each case will be made clear to you before we begin any work.
|PACKAGES||General advice (up to one hour)||Submission of applications to Home Office / High Commission. This excludes travel/ subsistence cost to attend client’s location||APPEALS. This includes lodging appeals, taking detailed instructions, making representations where appropriate, preparing the case and representing at the FTT IAC in the UK. Fees exclude travel cost to attend tribunals||Merit test review and draft & submit an application for Review Appeal||Prepare and attend Reconsideration. Fees exclude travel cost to attend tribunals||Prepare and attend the adjourned hearing|
|Concessions outside the Immigration Rules (HR Grounds)||NA||NA||NA|
|EEA Residence Permit|
|Family Life appl (10/20 Year Rule)|
|PBS applications Tier 1,2 & 4||NA||NA||NA|
|Leave to Remain (FLR/ILR)|
|Overseas application (VAF based)|
|Permit Free Employment|
|Right of Abode|
|Spouse / Partner|
|Nationality (Adult or Child)||NA||NA||NA||NA|
|Asylum with dependants|
|Asylum dependants only||NA||NA||NA||NA|
|Notice of deportation|
All prices include VAT and are subject to new immigration provisions.
All prices include VAT and are subject to new immigration provisions. Read more specific information about our fees below.
- Fees are due in advance (minimum of £100 on first attendance or initial interview).
- For appeals, where the date of the court hearing has not yet been fixed, 50% is to be paid in advance for preparation. The balance is due upon receipt of the notice of hearing or respondent’s bundle.
- For appeals, where the date of the Court hearing has been fixed and is within four weeks, payment is due in full in advance.
- Debit/credit card accepted. Our offices also accept debit and credit card payments with an admin fee.
- Outreach services incur a further £50 on the fees shown for initial consultation and application submissions.
- Application fees are payable to the Home Office/UKVI, services of an interpreter, translation of documents and specialist reports, e.g. medical. These fees would be added to the fees quoted above.
- The initial consultation fee will usually be subtracted from the application fee if the client chooses to instruct WFIB for full service.
To find out more about how our OISC advisers can help you build your and your family’s future in the UK, get in touch with Waltham Forest Immigration Bureau today on 020 3659 4839 or at email@example.com.
Waltham Forest Immigration Bureau Ltd.
Company Reg: 07689651
OISC No: F201100293
|Monday:||9:30am – 5:00pm|
|Tuesday:||9:30am – 5:00pm|
|Wednesday:||9:30am – 5:00pm|
|Thursday:||9:30am – 2:30pm|
|Friday:||9:30am – 5:00pm|
Get In Touch
020 3659 4839
07587 980 705
020 3475 8339
Waltham Forest Immigration Bureau,
Unit 8, Midland Business Centre,
679-691 High Road Leyton,